F-18 Hornet TD: Delivers useful support powers!
A-10 TD: Delivers the Napalm strike!
Grenade Soldier Ren: Boost the effectiveness of your Grenadier squads!
Officer Ren: Boost the effectiveness of your Minigunner squads!
Warhawk TD: A very powerful multi-role aircraft (replaces Firehawk)
Artillery TS: An immense long range artillery piece!
YF-22 TD: Delivers the Mine drop support power!
Power Plant TS: Vital for your base operation! (replaces Tiberium wars Power Plant)
Missile Silo TS: Launches deadly ballistic missiles! (replaces Tiberium Chemical Plant)
A pleasant mix of Tiberian Dawn, Renegade and Tiberian Sun tunes, including some pulsating action track mixes!
- Same EA code bug, were anything which tints an object, will tint everything near the object.
- The GDI Jackhammer sometimes has animation issues due to the way it was coded, this does not effect the weapons performance.
Please note that previous versions are not required. There is no need for you to remove existing versions.
- Make sure that C&C3; is updated to version 1.9!
- Unpack the file.
- Inside the file will be a 'readme' file and a folder named 'TiberianHistory'.
- Cut and paste the 'TiberianHistory' folder into your 'Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\mods' folder, which should be in the 'My documents' section of your computer (typically 'C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Mods').
- If you get an overwrite* warning click 'yes'.
These instructions assume that you have a Windows XP PC with administrator rights. Ask the community for help with other set-ups.
*This new version does not overwrite the previous C&C history mod file, due to it having a different file name (so you can play the old version if you prefer it!)
For in depth addition analysis and hints, visit the official Tiberian History Hints and Tips page: Forums.revora.net
For discussion, bug posts, and general suggestions make a post at the forums here: Moddb.com
Congrats on another amazing release, I've already tried it out and God damn it is a joy to play it. You truly did a great job c:
Thanks for your comment, and thanks for your help!