** Update: Build v0.025 has been released fixing a few bugs users found in version 0.02. It fixes a bug that would cause you to die from jumping too much, and a bug that would cause levels to generate incorrectly. IndieDB download links will be updated soon **
Ok so as promised, I just released a patch for The Unknown. The patch takes care of all the major bugs in the game and adds a couple of new ways to die, new content, etc. See below for full release notes.
- Fixed a bug that caused tags to block your path
- Fixed a bug that caused tags to float in mid air if attached to a physics objectFixed a major bug that caused the game ending to not work correctly
- Fixed a major bug that caused the map to sometimes not spawn enough chests to finish the gameMade doors less annoying.
Content Additions and Features
- It is now possible to die from other ways other than Fear. Be careful when traversing The Unknown!
- Improved the look of the Fear overlay
- Added new scares
- Added new room types
Keep your eyes peeled, as in the next post I will be talking about the possible future of The Unknown. It all relies on you, the community, so keep your eyes peeled!