I watched a few playthroughs and read some comments this year and I felt like the earlier versions weren't good enough and the custom story was just missing something. So I went back and updated just about every level. What I thought would take 2 days to do, instead took over 2 weeks when I got more and more ideas.
I planned this to be the final version of the custom story so I took my time and made it the best I could.
Here's the changelog:
The Torment v. 1.1
- Lamp entities provide more light now
- Many of the areas are now much darker
- Level design has been updated
- Some of the items are in different locations now
- There are less tinderboxes to be found
- More monster encounters added
- Monster pathfinding is now better
- More ambient sounds added
- Hints are now somewhat clearer
- Fixed more bugs