Another major update for The Masterplan is now available, with two new levels and a bunch of lesser changes and fixes. This update focused on adding content to the game, and as we're getting close to the intended release, the framework is starting to look very solid. While there are some more mechanics changes to be made, and features to be added, we are hoping to soon start the balancing and polishing rounds.
Each level offers its unique challenges, and the Office follows this trend. Instead of a single safe, goons need to search the whole office to find the loot, all the while trying to stay undetected. It might take more than one try to clean the place up... well, cleanly.
Main content updates:
- Two new levels are available: the Office and the Police station. Office unlock can be found in the bank, and the Police Station unlock is in the office(spoiler!).
- New weapon: Brass knuckles. Add some force to your punch.
Minor features and bugfixes:
- Reinforcements now appear if you kill the cops in arcade
- Invisible characters bug fixed
- Briefcases and moneyboxes eject contents forward instead of a random direction