It's near the end of the month so I think it's time we fill you guys in on what's been happening.
We've converted Dol Guldur to Gundabad, and have since added:
an incomplete unit roster consisting so far of:
- Gundabad Orcs - 250 - They are similar to the Mordor Orcs in their usage, however they are faster, deal more damage and have more armor.- Can receive Banner Carriers- Can use Poison Blades at level 2.
- Gundabad Orc Archers - 400 - They are similar to the Mordor Orc Archers, however are faster and have a higher hit percentage.- Can receive Banner Carriers- Can use Poison Arrows At level 2 - Can use Flaming Arrows
- Gundabad Warg Pack - 350 - Similar to the Rise of the Witch King Warg pack for Isengard, but can trample. They have a good attack, but weak armor.- Can use Howl- Can receive Banner Carriers
- Gundabad Warg Riders - 550 - Similar to the Isengard Warg Riders, however are faster with less armor- Can use Howl- Can use Posion Blades at Level 2- Can receive Banner Carriers
- Dol Guldur Orc Pikemen - 550 - A kin to the Isengard Pikemen, however come in a smaller horde and have better stats- Can receive Banner Carriers- Can receive Forged Blades- Can receive Heavy Armor
- Dol Guldur Orc Infantry - 500 - A kin to the Isengard Infantry, however come in a smaller horde and have better stats- Can receive Banner Carriers- Can receive Forged Blades- Can receive Heavy Armor
We have also added The Gundabad Patrols consisting of Gundabad Orcs and Orc Archers. And if you Build a warg pit you gain Gundabad Warg Sentries.
The Gundabad Wargs were a collaboration between me and Mathijs
Dol Guldur Orcs have been donated by Ruudy, I've had them for a while actually but am now able to put them in-game
Gundabad Orcs were made by Mathijs:
All these orcs have been rallied by the Defiler:
And here is a preview of the New Gundabad Fortress done by Mathijs
The Spell Book will remain similar to EA's Goblin faction, however this is still being discussed internally. The Base destroying powers like Summon Dragon and Balrog will be removed and replaced, with something just as interesting.
We've also added the 1.08 patch's maps and apts, allowing players to play comfortably in Widescreen!
The mod however conflicts with 1.08's code, so you'd need to switch back to 1.06 to play.
I'd also like to thank King-Thranduil for joining as an asisstant coder, without him some of this stuff would not be in-game as yet, and Mathijs and Renny for their help with art .
Thanks for Reading- The Horse Lords Team
Looks great and cant wait to test them out ;) so the faction is nearly finish? And which one will you do nexst and is azog the strongesr hero of gundabah, and will bolg be added movie style? Sorry for asking many quastions just curious xD
The next Faction will be most probably Erebor! :)
I whonder how they will look
I will just say this,AWESOME and EPIC!!The best Erebor I have ever seen! ;)
Looks really good to me :) For the spell book there could be a power to summon the necromante for a short time or smaug but not Balrog. Also a power to summon spiders and another one to summon maybe 5 batallions.
how do I download?
which will be added faction Gundabad or Misty Moutains ?