In today's update, as I promised, we'd like to reveal you several in-game screenshots from the "Gyes" bunker. Below, there is one of its levels, where your journey will start.
Please, keep in mind:
- that this is our rough version "in progress";
- it is filled only with 40% of required objects;
- the lightning is not set yet;
- the preferences are set at low quality level (when we make a video they will be at maximum);
- despite that we use 4k textures (and we still test Physically Based Rendered textures).
So, lets pick an eye on what's going on there:
This is the whole level from above with ISO (isometric) view switched on. It looks like a map from Fallout: Tactics, isn't it:
Here I tried to zoom a little with ISO (isometric) view switched on just to test that option:
And this is how the whole level looks like in our common 3d camera from bird's-eye view:
And from another angle:
The level of details with zoomed camera:
So, what do you think, guys?