Hello everyone !
So, if you didn't play "Myrne 6312" yet, here's what you'll be confronted to:
A coop only game with clunky controls and a weird interface that requires mouse usage even if the game is meant to be played by two players on a keyboard. Already fun though... And totally playable with 5 differents endings.
I see a lot of potential in this game, so, here's what I plan to do with it (keep in mind that there's no promises here):
- Change the interface: it will be my priority number one. No more mouse controlls, rebindable controls and maybe gamepad support.
- The possibility of playing in singleplayer and up to 4 players in split-screen
- MOOOAR levels ! Military bases, ships, more stations, planet surfaces, etc
- MOOOAR game modes ! Team vs team, pure survival (with food, etc), PvP, etc
- And a lot more content in general. New guns with their own types of ammo, new enemies, maybe some bosses, ...
- And it will remain absolutely free. I plan to use a pay what you want economic model with a minimum of 0$.
It will not be today, not tomorrow, probably not before a month or two (because I'm actively working on another project (this one was a Ludum Dare entry) but I promise you guys, this game will become epic one day, and it will probably be before the end of this year ;)
Edit october 8th 2013: Well, maybe not before the end of the year^^. I'm still working on "Song of the Myrne" but "Myrne 6312" is definitely next.
Oh, and don't forget to try it out now ! It's already a ton of fun.