The full patchnote from v 0.26 to 0.27
List of changes in the update from 21.11.2021
General update v 0.27.0 "Blood of War"
- Reduced the background sound of the Japanese doser engine
- Added "attack on the move" command to the "teisitai" commandset (Japanese kamikaze infantryman)
- Fixed incorrect placement of interconnection between commandsets, sub-factions and upgrades in the heavy factory of the USSR
- Reduced the area of damage from primary and secondary damage for KV2 (by 33%). Damage and reload - no changes.
- Increased the affected area (by 100%) and the damage of the Sturmtiger (by 100%). Added secondary damage (20% of the primary) with a hit area of 150% of the primary. Increased recharge up to 24 seconds, removed "clip" charge.
- Fixed the pink textures of the B-17 bomber from special weapones (when it receives damage).
- Increased the price of support trucks from 250-300 to 400 (all nations)
- Increased the price of the Matilda mk.II tank from 500 to 570
- Added hulk for StugIII
- Gentool version raised to 8.5 in full mod installer
- Fixed image of British pilot
- Fixed japanese officer's image
- Changed armor upgrade image for IS series tanks
- Changed upgrade to invisibility of all equipment of the NKVD sub-faction
- Changed upgrade image to individual invisibility of buildings
- Added anti-tank hedgehog image
- Infantrymen with rifles of all nations can now place anti-tank hedgehogs.
- Removed decals, that displaying the range of anti-mine ability for all dozers. The community believes (add poll link) that the ability to build directly "on the dozer" is more important than this and the simplicity of visual recognition.
- Reduced the countdown timer for Nuclear Strike by 2 times (5 minutes now).
- Fixed a broken archive of maps, due to which some of the maps in the test version could not be displayed
- Repacked test archives (so that nothing is lost)
- Fixed changing the texture of a motorcycle in germany when taking damage (if there is a desert texture)
- Fixed shellmap (added fuel storage so that the vehicle does not stand)
- Updated test site
- Fixed weapon preset for allied shooters (removed priority of Molotov cocktails for infantry)
- Increased minimum attack distance for SMG infantry (otherwise no damage)
- Increased the minimum attack distance for infantrymen with rifles (otherwise no damage)
- Fixed the size of the area allocated for the construction of fuel storage
- An attempt to fix the pak40 texture disappearing bug on some maps
- Adjusted the traverse speed of turrets of all anti-aircraft guns
- Fixed a damaged model of a civilian brick water tower (found on the Shtugard map in the upper right corner of the city)
- Reduce the size of the model of the Italian tank m13
- Anti-tank hedgehogs are now available to all infantry with rifles (all nations)
- Removed the fuel consumption of a Japanese tier 1 tank - Chi-Ha (the weakest in terms of aggregate performance characteristics, its will give some advantages).
- Fixed incorrect shot point for all anti-tank guns of the USSR and the USA (from the CC which) when firing a high-explosive projectile
- An attempt to correct the corners of the barrel of all Daimlers in order to remove the disappearance of the projectile when firing a high-explosive projectile on / on an inclined surface
- ACS M-12 (KingKong) Allies - fixed animations and switching m / d modes of their display
- Fixed shot sound for all art. platforms (USSR and Germany)
- Fixed commandset of all art. platforms (USSR and Germany)
- Reduced size of art. platforms in Germany by 10%
- Fixed the icon for the German SS submachine gunner (in the order queue window)
- Fixed disappearance of BF-109 at the airfield with low health value
- Another attempt to fix the disappearance of the damage Me 262
- Added special. Ability for all nations: "Emergency fuel supplies" (available from level 1). Gives 25 units of fuel for 45 seconds, cooldown - 4 minutes.
- Added an icon and description for the "Emergency Fuel Delivery" ability.
- Completely redesigned game UI based on the high resolution monitor GUI by Xezon (authored by Gentool). Special thanks for permission to use his materials as a basis.
- Fixed commandsets of all stationary artillery guns.
- Fixed the "Additional funding" ability icon
- Fixed "Panzerschokolade" ability icon
- Fixed "Pilot Training" icon for Allies
- Fixed "Tankmen training" icon for Allies
- Fixed icons for carpet bombing abilities of the USSR and Japan
- Removed the ability to plant mines from the air for the USSR (remains only in Japan)
- Added "Synthetic Fuel" upgrade for Germany. After studying the upgrade, the fuel consumption of most buildings of the faction is reduced (for more details, it is indicated on the catfish building). The researching takes place in the Supply Center.
- Added the ability "Tank overflow" for German fuel storage facilities (+ 200% to the storage volume, deals damage over time).
- Introduced a new type of armor for dozers (the same as the old one, but with resistance to mine damage - only 5% damage passes).
- The requirement to reach rank 4 to gain access to bombers of all nations has been removed. Now only the Strategic Center is needed.
- The number of attack aircraft of all nations available for construction has been increased from 6 to 8.
- Rebalancing of fuel consumption for units and buildings. More details in a separate list.
- Full revision of the descriptions of units and buildings. Corrections / additions / garbage cleaning + fuel consumption is marked everywhere in accordance with the unit settings.
- Due to frequent complaints from the audience about the high level of difficulty in the game, it was decided to correct this misunderstanding.
The game introduces a new resource and related mechanics - "fuel" (replaces energy from vanilla).
- Power plants of all nations in the game have been replaced with fuel storage units containing 12 fuel units for the USSR and the Allies and 8 units each for Germany and Japan. The amount of stored fuel can be increased by an upgrade.
- Neutral captured refineries and Oil Rigs also provide fuel (50 and 25 units, respectively).
- All armored vehicles and aircraft in the game start to consume fuel. Without it, she does not move and cannot fire.
- All manufacturing factories and radars are also dependent on the availability of fuel. They don't work without it.
- Fixed new kameos on upgrades
- Fixed new descriptions
- Buildings (all) - no changes (like old energy consumption)
- All wheeled vehicles / dozers / support trucks / light armored vehicles - 0 units
- Armored vehicles of the 1st level - 1 unit
- Armored vehicles of the 2nd level / aviation of the 1st level - 2 units
- Heavy equipment - 3-4 units
- Heavy equipment of the 5th era - 4-5 units
- Bombers - 3 units
The exact fuel consumption is contained in the unit description (upon construction).
- All equipment that consumes oil (AFV with cannons and autocannons / anti-aircraft guns / tanks / aircraft)
- Radars (and mobile ones too)
- All manufacturing factories, except for Supply and CC
- Barracks, souplai, CC, TC
- Stationary protective structures erected by dosers
- Motorcycles / Jeeps / AFVs with machine guns (and BA-6 as an exception)
- Dozers / Supple Trucks / Infantry Trucks (except sdkfz 251b)
- Towed guns (what we build in the CC)
- Capturing an oil rig (25 units)
- Capturing the refinery (50 units)
- By building a fuel storage (12 or 8 units. The number of units depends on the nation, how much is written in the description when building)
- By purchasing an upgrade on the fuel storage (increasing the amount of stored fuel in a specific storage by 2 times)
We also updated the game launcher
General list of improvements in the launcher (v.114):
- Added functionality for updating GenTool (actual version is 8.5)
- Fixed a possible reason for the error during the update (inability to finish downloading / gaining access to write the file)
- Slightly optimized update process
- Added update of the "updater.jar" file if necessary
- Added the ability to enable displaying logs to all users, not only in tester mode
- Added functionality for forced update (reload and overwrite all files, without checking the version or the need to update them)
- Removed the display of the functionality of changing the screen resolution (it still did not work)
General list of improvements in the launcher (v.113):
- Changed the title of the help section to ReadMe
- Added checking and fixing Gentool config and config files when launching launcher
- Added display of the launcher version on the main screen (lower right corner)
New version of full-installer was released!
We are glad to present you a new full installer for the new version 0.27!
Due to the fact that many people encounter problems installing the mod, so we decided to create a full-fledged installer for the game (pre-installed Generals ZH is not needed for complete installation). There is support for choosing the language of the installer (Caution! The installer does not change the language of the game itself!).
The parts of the game that will be added later can be obtained through our launcher. The release of the updates will be posted here in the information window launcher in our Discord & VK group.
After installing the game, be sure to launch the launcher (by default, the shortcuts that will created in the installer lead to it), it will install the game language at the first start (depending on the system language, also you can change it to another by switching the toggle switch on the main page of launcher).