"In Wake Up Call, you will play as Kyle Rogers - ex-special operations marine who has been frozen in cryostasis for over 150 years."
This is Kyle Rogers, and your choices will change him. Are you a stealthy player? A guns-blazing player? Maybe a silent killer? All of these are viable and effective in Wake Up Call, and you will get to choose how you want to play. Best of all, how you play actually influences the story and what characters think of you, as well as how your character interacts with the world. Are you excited for Wake Up Call? If you are, you should sign up for our email newsletter in the top left corner of the page (Wakeupcallgame.com)!
We also just re-released two old classic wallpapers with some new branding. Since we changed to Dark Synergy Studios, we decided to re-make these posters with the new logo, so we don't confuse people. The old images have also been removed. Tell us what you think (if you never saw these before)!
Be sure to check out the all new Wakeupcallgame.com and our Facebook page: Facebook.com to stay up-to-date on Wake Up Call.
Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you again soon!
Eh, his face could use some work, but the rest is looking better than some of the things I've seen in the gallery. :D
Thanks! What do you mean by work on his face?
yeah the face come use some work
That's great and all, but I can't do anything without some specifics...
the face is really rough and looks weird in the form.
Still that is not specific. Rough? Weird in form? That makes no sense.
His face doesn't look alive, it looks like an action figure's face.
The eyes, mouth, and chin put it off for me.
Really? Well, I have a hard time seeing it, to be honest, but it might simply be because there is no sub-surface scattering going on.
Alright, I know the comments so far have yet to be helpful but let me shed some light on this. The face is a little of on proportions and here is an image to show what I mean:
The face on the right has the alterations listed below:
1. The eyebrows are very large for his face, especially if he is to be a heroic character. I scaled them down a but and shaved off some of the curvature.
2. His eyes were too far apart, I moved the left eye in more (due to angle) and this caused a dramatic change. In the first one he almost looks like he has a bum eye, they appear to go off in different directions.
3. I trimmed his nose, again this is based on a heroic standpoint but a heroic character will have a smaller more angular nose and features. (That chiseled look)
4. Elongated the mouth. He looks like he is trying to kiss someone, the edges of your mouth should meet up with the side of your iris if you are looking straight.
5. I added some shading around the nose to define the actual angle of it.
If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me.
The closest answer i can give to whats wrong with it is its not in correct proportion the eyes are way too far apart from the nose and the giant eyebrows i feel it has little to do with the texture or any shader or specular you may or may not have applied and that it is purely anatomical error this gives the whole uncanny valey effect of attempting to look human but not quite looking like an actual person.