Today we released our latest weekly update that includes many additions and fixes:
- Now you can select your team when playing with friends.
- Created Human Tutorial Level.
- Created Monster Tutorial Level.
- Added support for multiple gamepads. (List: Supported Controllers)
- Improved AI.
- Fixed issue where the winning and losing sounds were incorrect for humans.
- Fixed error where you cannot create a lobby with friends once you created it once.
- Fixed an error where the game ends but it doesn’t end on network players.
- Fixed issue where winning as a human is considered as a monster instead.
- Improvement: Reduced countdown volume.
- Improvement: Reduced winning and losing sounds volume.
The screenshots below are from the tutorial levels as well as the play-with-friends screen:
Thanks for reading!