Physically, you’re exploring the labyrinth, avoiding traps, solving puzzles, evolving the game avatar, while the minotaur is always getting closer.
Philosophically, you’re re-enacting the fight with the inner animal, through story and overcoming of psychological limits.
Steam Greenlight: Steamcommunity.com
Inspired by the greek myth of Theseus and the Minotaur, but you’re mainly playing your own story (bonding with the game avatar).
- Stat upgrades (armor, light area, stamina, speed, interaction, hidden ones)
- Traps (automatic & triggered)
- Puzzles (intuition-based & psychological)
- Interaction objects - healing herbs, all-seeing eye, obstacles , minotaur lair and more
- Easter eggs
- Enemy that becomes more aggressive in time
- Semi-randomly placed enemy and level start / exit points
- Minotaur chaser AI
- One enemy - invincible until the character evolves enough to face it
- The only currency for upgrades is time, time in which the beast gets closer