- Fixed level design issues: now the game is easier;
- Now the level editor works properly;
- The back button not longer warps you on the main level selection, but depending on where you are it warps you in the proper section;
- Now the last levels works properly and the final videos plays in the right moment;
- Various minor bugs fixed;
Sym is a black/white puzzle platform where you can switch between solid and hollow tiles. Some of these tiles behave as logic gates and change color depending on its neighbors.