We recently announced our next game, Sumatra, an old school point and click adventure game set in the Indonesian jungle. Sumatra is now on Steam Greenlight! Your votes, follows, favorites and shares are all hugely appreciated as we hope to get the game Greenlit before Valve closes the door on Greenlight.
What's the story?
You are Yandi, a villager who works for the Pandang Logging Company deep in the Sumatran jungle. An accident leaves you stranded and alone. You must survive, you must escape. Along the way you'll meet a multitude of jungle beasts, tribes-people, scientists and nefarious loggers. Can Yandi get out alive?
What are the features?
- An old school point and click adventure aesthetic with puzzles galore
- A range of interesting characters, including Kubu tribespeople and creatures unique to the Sumatran jungle
- A variety of subplots to keep Yandi on his toes as he tries to escape the jungle
- Playable flashback sequences that paint a picture of where Yandi has come from and how his attitudes have formed
- Mystery, intrigue and surprise! Uncover secrets along the way
- 3+ hours of game play
Old school point and click adventures from the 80s (eg Kings Quest, Space Quest), Pitfall, Jungle King. Myths and legends of Indonesia.
Wait, this looks a little familiar!
Sumatra is an expanded version of our well received free game from 2015, Pendek. While Pendek had around 20-30 minutes of gameplay, Sumatra will feature at least 3 hours of adventuring, with many added situations, plot-lines and characters.
Thanks for your support,
Cloak and Dagger Games