FOR THE ART FILES:
When you create a model or a texture you must respect some elements for the name of the file:
1) The maximum number letters for the name of a model is 15 (this generate bug and the model is invisible in-game if his name is composed by more of 15 letters).
You can use abreviations for example "Barracks = Brks"
2) You must write something organised for you model, for that you can use the two first letters.
If the model is a "B"uilding for "M"ordor you can write "MbNameOfTheModel"
If the model is a "U"nit for "R"ohan you can write "RuNameOfTheModel"
3) Also this will be great if you can add two number in the name of your models when you export them, like that the model will have a unique name and this avoid the problem of compatibility.
For exemple I write "23" in the name of my models, for my harad royal barracks models I wrote "Hb23RoyalBrks"
FOR THE INI MODIFICATIONS:
- All the modifiaction ini must be created with include system (look the submod folder to look how work the organisation of the submod).
- All the new files names must be contain “_Submod” at their end (look the submod folder to look how work the organisation of the submod).