Steam Early Access Update (a1.80115)
A huge update to the Playspace! Visual and Sound Effects systems have been added to allow visual and audio effects to be used on the fly while gaming, making it an even more immersive experience.
There are also a preview systems. You can see or hear the effects by yourself and decide if it's the one you wish to play for everyone in the game. With a new sound system there also needed to be a volume control and a mute button added to the settings panel.
- VFX (Visual FX) Panel and use system, with Previews.
- SFX (Sound FX) Panel and use system, with Previews.
- 20 Visual Effects (Many more to Come)
- 24 Sound Effects (Many More to Come)
- Volume Adjustment and Mute Button in Settings
Fixed / Changed:
- Removed particle placement from the Playspace as it can, and should, be done in the map editor.
- Misc GUI Updates
Buy It Here: Store.steampowered.com