Some changes for Alpha 1.3…
- Menu System.
- Enemy HP boosted.
- Stamina recovery boosted.
- Some weapon damage boosted.
- Before this version, the reload auto canceled when reloading.
- Peacekeeper ammo when buying it.
- Car removed due to big problems with collisions, maybe will be back.
- New Map: The desert and Location selector.
- Healing and bleeding system.
- Fixed player death.
- Full screen mode. (Experimental)
- Exit button in menu.
- New game mode: Defend the helicopter, from desert map.
- Boxes and secret boxes with random loot in maps.
Visual and Audio:
- Shop HUD.
- Menu sounds and music.
- Player clothes.
- Menu redecoration.
- Now the buy platform, it’s a human that sells things to the player. (Like RE4)
- Moving menu smoke, clouds.
- Minimap icons.
- Hitmarker sound when hitting enemy out of range.
- Fixed sound loop at shooting.
- Crimson shooting sound.
- Corpsemaker shooting sound.
- Peacekeeper shooting sound.
- Player small rotation at shooting that simulates recoil.
- Smoke when shooting.
- Red bar in player head when healing with medkit.
- Blood icon when bleeding and Blood icon with Green Arrow when healing.
- Lights lag at spawn point in forest.
- Zoom in and out lag.
- Reduced in-game instances.
- Reduced the size of map image.
Note: The med kit stops the bleeding when used and grants a healing Buff for short time.
The Forest map continues being the same, a “Survive till death”.