I heard you loud and clear! So here you go: overview of all the cards in your deck!!… sort of!
So most requested feature I had both on PC but especially after releasing on iOS is a way to see which cards are in your deck. The problem I had with this is that part of the design is that you are blindly pulling cards from the top of your deck and not really know what’s gonna happen! BUT I can’t ignore the fact that most people wanted a bit more insight into what’s available, so I decided to meet you guys halfway.
The pause screen now shows the last 3 picked up cards (especially interesting for new players or when you bump into a card you never seen before), and below that there’s a list of all the variations of cards in your deck and how many of each you have. So it should help you keep track of what to pick up (am I low on defensive cards? or am I low on attack cards?).
You can also tap, hover or select the card for a bigger view of what it does… early responses to this have been positive, so I hope this is a good solution? – Let me know what you think!
Besides that a bunch of small bugs and fixes, didn’t get around to add any big features due to the launch to iOS!
I did do this weeks video on the creation/decisions behind the Space Grunts 2 trailer, check it here:
Full changes list:
- added: (mobile) hud now detects screen-notch and moves the hud accordingly
- added: pause screen now shows info on last cards collected and current deck
- added: (mobile) swipe-to-move controls (see touch in options)
- added: “line of sight” now uses gray-scaling instead of blackness for unseen areas
Fixes and tweaks:
- fixed: “Inventory full” message spamming is now fixed
- fixed: daily-run scores test sometimes overlapping
- fixed: high-scores table rendering bugs
- fixed: bombs dropped by cybergon now highlight their damage radius
- fixed: (mobile) phantom touch-button in setup