I took most of the day off, but spent some time with the contractors working on various art in Soul Saga. I'm trying to avoid adding new content until I have the finished animations in hand. The way I try to deal with Soul Saga is take it in modular chunks, and polish those chunks as I go along, rather than just laying down the base for a gigantic game. I think this makes being a lone developer much more manageable, and it will allow you to have a better experience when you get your hands on the beta!
I will be taking a pretty hands off approach for the next 2 or 3 days. Hopefully by this time the rigger and animator will be finished with their tasks so I can continue polishing up the existing content before moving on to the next area of development.
( 2013/03/30 Th )
5 hrs. Today ( 588 Total)
- Game Design
- Worked on some story elements.
- Project Management
- Worked alongside rigger (Guillermo).
- Worked with artist (Huan) regarding monster concept art.
- Received and paid artist (Huan) for completed concept art.
- Reviewed several drafts by composers.
- Public Relations
- Replied to posts on Facebook.
- Received feedback from close friends regarding unreleased Soul Saga artwork.