Today I told myself I would work on the dungeon scene, but I got distracted with putting together all the information for Soul Saga's story. I love the concept of the Universe so much that it's extremely difficult to stop working on the story. I'm attempting to throw together a lore section on the website to launch with the Kickstarter. I was initially going to go with a wiki so that fans could edit it if they saw mistakes, but I think it's OK at the moment to just go with a set page since I'm the only one with all of the story information for now. I also started looking for an awesome 3D animator to help me get some polished animations for Soul Saga's debut on Kickstarter, and I got a cool custom Soul Saga font I'm going to start finding good use for on the blog!
Tomorrow I will start putting together the polished dungeon layout, seriously... maybe... well, if I don't get sucked into working on the story again.
Day 45 (2013/03/14 Th)
13 hrs. Today ( 440 Total)
- Game Design
- Continued working on organizing the Soul Saga story and piles of artwork.
- Started to put together a Soul Saga Lore Book section of the website for publicly organizing all of the story information.
- Plan to launch this section of the site parallel to the Kickstarter.
- Project Management
- Animator (Fernando) officially cancelled contract.
- Sent out inquiries to several animators.
- Contacted art studio (Robekka) regarding Kickstarter art.
- Reviewed, approved, and paid for customized Soul Saga font from art studio (Robekka).
- Researched reward tiers for the Kickstarter.
- Started creating the Kickstarter page.
- Contacted art studio (Leafi) in regards to animations and environmental art.