ČSLA Studio opens the Arma 2:CO SP/MP missions competition 2011!
If you want to see your mission in our MOD released for the Arma 2:Combined Operations (A2+A2:OA), open your in-game editor and start with editing.
Themes for the missions are free, so you may create conflicts between the AFMC and ČSLA, ČSLA and FIA or NAPA etc. For detailed info see Basic rules below.
When the competition will be finished, we choose few best missions and they will be added into the any upcoming patch.
Authors will receive some ČSLA stuff awards.
1. All missions must be designed in A2:CO game (A2+A2:OA).
2. Preferred locations are community island Kulima by Acutres and official islands Chernarusia with Utes.
3. Please, don't use any other unofficial addons.
4. Number and types (SP/MP) of missions are not limited by the one author.
5. Minimal requested language for the subtitles in the missions is ENG (additional welcomed can be CZ/SK and all other "official" languages of course) and must be included in the XML file.
6. Dubbing for the missions is not requested (but welcomed in proper quality).
7. It's highly recomended to use only the original soundtrack from the both games.
8. Any conversions of SP/MP missions must have also written permission.
Competition will be finished at Monday, 1st of August 2011 and best missions will be chosen within Thursday, 1st of September 2011.
Awards (all with ČSLA logos):
1. place: fleece vest, T-shirt, cap and token
2. place: T-shirt, cap and token
3.-5. places: T-shirts and tokens
6.-10. places: tokens
Missions can be submitted via offical thread on the BI forums: Forums.bistudio.com
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to contact us ...