Hey folks, I have a small update for ya. Normally I'd hold off until we had a more substantial update ready, but we found a bug with the item details that would occasionally cause items to get removed when you attempted to split a stack so we went ahead and pushed out what we had so far. We also made some balance changes to picks and guns which should make fighting armored creatures a bit less annoying, but we may still need to raise their health amounts to make up for the change, so let us know what you think.
- Added a trash container that holds deleted items until you leave the game. This should be useful if you accidentally delete an item.
- You should no longer open the key item pouch through other containers when you right click
- Fixed some graphical weirdness with equipping items in the MEG menu with right click
- You can now dig multiple background blocks simultaneously with the proper upgrades (Meant to be in the last update, but its here now!)
- Pick damage reduced, but picks now pierce through armored creatures
- Most bullets (not shotgun pellets) now partially pierce armored creatures (reduce armor by half)
- You can no longer equip batteries from power sockets menus.
- Fixed an issue with the item detail popup buttons (items getting deleted when split, etc)
- Fixed a bug that would cause basic smelters to pause their progress
- Fixed beds not making you go to sleep
- Fixed some minor tooltip issues
- Fixed some dupes/issues with the crafting/build menus