WHAT THIS MOD CHANGES:
- Hatchery creates dinos slower, more realistic speed
- more realistic lifespan for the dinosaurs
- dinosaurs stats have been adjusted to be higher
- most dinosaurs that are not hybrids use PMEP FSMS to help them be a bit more realistic
- New research, upon getting specific dinosaurs. You can research hybrid hatcheries to create hybrids. Look at the how to break the 40 dinos limit tutorial on AI Plus Mod 2 to figure out how to use them!
- few edited mission files
- Genome Extractor is a new research item. Once researched you must place one down in your park, ALL the hybrid hatcheries require you to have a genome extractor placed to be able to start extracting DNA for hybrids. It literally does nothing else so i reccommend researching this last as it takes a LONG time
- On site b the hybrids can be hatched from the normal hatcheries
- Paradeinynychus: Raptor-like herbivore that will defend itself and otehr herbivores from raptors if attacked, they will socialize like raptors and can even be housed with raptors and dilophosaurus as well as ceratosaurus, though if the carnivores get hungry they will fight. Usually the normal raptor will triumph over this herbivorous hybrid.
NOTE: Im working on a gang-up on attacker behaviour so the paradeinonychus's friends dont just sit back and watch their friend get mauled
- Stegoceratops: Deadly on both ends, stegoceratops utilizes its tail to ward off attackers, if they get too close it will impale them with a tail uppercut!!! At the front it can use three different headbutts, a normal trike headbutt, a dig-in attack, and a full on impale attack!!! It can easily take on any normal carnivore, even trex. In a 1 v 1 match, though it struggles when there are more carnivores. Stegoceratops is super tough, even when low on health and limping whereas other dinosaurs cant fight anymore, stegoceratops will fight till its last breath!
NOTE: WIP to make it more aggressive
- Ankylodocus: Massive, tanky and hits like an ankylosaurus, ankylodocus will tank hits for days and demolishes even high security fences easily when it wants to. It swings its long tail in the direction its attacker is in with some good range, though if the target is too close it may struggle. At the front it has 2 stomping attacks that have a long wind-up. Ankylodocus will start this attack before it is in-range so that the target runs into its attack. If you have a herd of 3-4 ankylodocus they can wreck ANYTHING! And like stegoceratops, this mighty hybrid wont give up until either it or its opponent is dead!
NOTE: this thing is such a pain to try to balance...
- Indominus Rex: Super hybrid, she is extremely powerful and resilient, not even ankylodocus or stegoceratops stand a chance, Indominus rex is highly efficient killer, being able to utilize almost all of PMEP's carnivores attacks, from ambushing, to powerful headbutts, from grabbing attacks, to stunlocking hits. Indominus has got them all. She also has a habit of mercilessely playing with her food, move aside trex, a new king is in town.
NOTE: i'm currently working on editing all the carnivore behaviours to include specific lines for indominus rex so that she wont attack raptors and they wont be scared of her, this will not just be me editing raptor INI's and just making the "raptor" use large carnivore behaviours, this will be them ACTUALLY teaming up (simalier to rugops and raptors in AI Plus Mod 2). Though im not sure how to do this with paradeinonychus as it is an herbivore... This behaviour will not apply to spinoraptor or carnoraptor
- Ultimasaurus: Nothing too special about this one so far, other than a roar that deals damage and being very tanky and heavy hitting, comparable to indominus rex in strength. Again, nothing that unique at the moment
NOTE: Im trying to make a mechanic where ultimasaurus deals more and more damage the lower on health it is, while im sort of knowing how to do this the lines dont seem to work in game either that or they actually break the behaviour entirely so this might be more complicated than i thought
- my own skins
- better models if i have time
- more hybrids
- New missions and exercises??????
- or if that doesnt work i know how to edit the objectives and ETC in missions so maybe there will just be replacements.
- Better Ai for ankylodocus and stegoceratops
- unique behaviour for ultimasaurus
So V0.2 will just be a fix for a few behaviours, V0.3 should be new skins and possibly hybrids <== (this will probably be out before Ai Plus Mod 2's V2.5) and V0.4 should add all hybrids planned. V0.5 if I can get that far would probably be the mission files and new textures for buildings and ETC