A new version of Rise of the Eagles is being released. This version updates the mod to 1.1 introducing a new scripting structure as well as fixing some of the remaining bugs and addressing feedback.
You do not need any of the previous patches for it to run, as it includes all previous fixes. Additionally, small scripting mistakes and texture errors have been fixed.
Rise of the Eagles 1.1
- Added ports to: Cadiz, Valencia, Coruna
- Fixed Poland's spawn event
- Added a great deal of scripted events for capturing key settlements. Most European capitals now will spawn additional armies in incremental numbers and will receive an increased riot chance to face the player's advancement turn by turn
- Added an extensive scripting aid to the AI of the minor factions
- Added constant reinforcements for Russia's AI on a yearly basis
- Added a special condition that takes into account Bavaria and Wurttemberg's potential betrayal of the French after a certain amount of territories are lost and Prussia is on the lead
- Fixed Polish general model not showing up
- Replaced "stonehenge" and medieval models with observation balloons, mills, medium farms
Download from MEGA Rise of the Eagles v1.1
As always please report errors and \ or bugs and have fun.