When you launch the mod for the first time, each town will be assigned a loyalty to its current owner. When said towns are taken over, loyalty decreases by a base of -5. When it gets low enough, revolution progress will start building up, eventually changing hands.
It works best with a new game or a game where one faction hasn't dominated yet.
- Loyalty to original town owner (at campaign launch)
- Revolt once the revolt progress reaches 100%
- New town screen
- After a certain time, town will become loyal to its new owner, or at least loyalty penalties will be reduced.
- Interaction with revolt mechanic (such as inciting revolts).
- More interactive revolt (battle, or garrison changes)