Hello indie friend,
We are happy to announce that tomorrow, October 24, is our release date for the game "Enforcer: Police Crime Action" on Steam, published by our partners, Excalibur-Publishing and Merge Games.
It was 6 months of development and many nights working. We will keep updating the game and we want your feedback. We took the challenge to make a game like this, it has many features and many things to do. Below you can find the updated features list together with some pictures.
Please, stay tuned in our Facebook page, we have a great community in there and also, stay tuned on Steam tomorrow, we may have nice surprises ;)
-Rise through the ranks to take on more dangerous missions
- Career mode with an optional realistic difficulty that includes permanent death
- Fight crime while on duty and manage your social life while off duty
- Four police squad vehicles to unlock and drive while on duty
- Five different camera modes while driving squad car
- Citizens of Mountain Valley can behave suspiciously. Stay ever vigilant to spot danger
- Perform breathalyser tests
- Talk with citizens of Mountain Valley to discover the location of fleeing criminals
- Run vehicle checks (broken lights, illegal plates, expired licenses etc)
- Order vehicles to pull over
- Exercise speed calming measures by placing speed cameras
- Place traffic cones to block off roads
- Force entry into a house by kicking the door down, requesting a warrant or you could just try and knock politely
- Arrest anybody but suffer the consequences for abusing your power
- Own a house and decorate the interior by purchasing fridges, TVs beds, floor rugs etc.
- Buy your own vehicle while off duty and explore the town
- Manage your hunger levels by purchasing food
- You can manage your stress control by performing actions including watching television, taking a nap or having a shower
- More than 200 different variants of missions to complete
See you on the Mountain Valley streets ;)