Hey guys. The last update didn't go very well, and was plagued by bugs and issues. I didn't mean for this to happen (obviously), but the combination of lack of testing, stress, and some broken models are some of the reasons behind the mess. Sadly things like this can happen when developing a large modification, but I guess I'm not used to failure, hence this post.With that said I hope this update will fix the issues, but do let me know if I'm mistaken.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed issues where some tomb walls were messed up, leaving huge gaps into the worldspace beyond (if you still have issues please remove 'in_v_l_int_corner_01' from data files/meshes/i).
* Fixed an issue where the right Ebony Pauldron was refered to as Ebony Pauldron: Left.
* Fixed issues with messed up Dunmer Strongholds (if you still have issues please remove "ex_stronghold_fort01" from data files/meshes/x).
* Fixed an issue where you could not enter Bthusal.
* Fixed several cosmetic issues inside Fort Darius.
* Fixed a floating tree near Seyda Neen.
* New models for all shields, including the custom ones in Rebirth.
* New models for some armor pieces.