Entropy 0.3.0 whats new
Entropy project got a new major update - 0.3.0 Allied Update. It mostly aimed at Allied Nations improvement. New game rules development has been started.
Next update info
Next global update - 0.4.0 - is planned for the end of April. It will be focused on new game rules and top-secret protocol overhaul.
New game rule - Infantry Only
The first new game rule finally appeared in the Entropy project.
Maps marked as [Infantry Only] do not allow players to build any units except infantry. Top secret protocols also prohibited. For now, there are two official maps available in this game rule: Island Arena (2) and Battlebase Hexis (6), as well as one Entropy exclusive map - Expendables (4) designed especially for infantry battles.
- Advanced Allied Anti-Surface unit equipped with temporal weapons and portable chronosphere.
- Price: 2000$, 15 sec. Requires Tech 3 to be built.
- Uses portable chrono device to quickly change his position.
- Allied Light Bombardment/support infantry.
- Price: 500, 10 sec. Requires tech 2 to be trained.
- Armed with grenade launcher which is able to switch between two modes: frag grenades and stun grenades. Siege Trooper provides friendly infantry units nearby with advanced armor.
- Engineers now automatically repair friendly vehicles nearby.
- Added range marks for passive effects of support units.
- Raider got new model and FX. Now Raider provides friendly infantry nearby with speed boost.
- Slightly reduced rate of fire.
- Pathfinder got new voice acting and new firing sounds.
- Pathfinder does not kill infantry with his ability anymore.
- Increased Pathfinder's speed from 50 to 55
- Imperial bunker got its own building animation
- Cryo legionnaire is tier 3 now
- Desolation effect does not affect Desolators anymore
- Fixed duplicated Desolator's weapon bug
- Fixed Flak Trooper's damage againist infantry
- Added Terminator's death sound
Follow the news and thank you for support!