Entropy 0.2.2 whats new
Entropy project got new update that contains many visual improvements and gameplay features. This is probably the last minor update before next global update 0.3.0.
Most of the features aimed on new Imperial units. But many changes also affect Soviet and Allied units. Massive rework of Tesla weaponry has been started.
Two commandos added for planned gamemode. These units are for testing purposes only and more likely will not be included in standart gamemode. Information about them and new gamemode will not be revealed until next global update.
New update schedule
Since next update, every new update will come out at fridays. Next global update - 0.3.0 is planned for March 13.
Every new unit got unique model. These models are not final, and many changes and improvements are planned in future.
Textures, FX and sound fixes
- Edited Hacker's sounds
- Edited Oblivion sounds
- Edited bunker's specular maps so you will not see sickle and hammer on Allied and Imperial bunkers anymore
- Vehicle carried by Oblivion Warship is now visible
- Edited unit icons
- More small texture and FX fixes
- Every Tesla unit now charges each other. This feature is still under development and has no FX
- Hammer tanks now leeches upgrade crates without direct order
- Tesla plane do not stop after using their ability anymore
- Allied Pillbox contains 5 infantry units instead of 6
- Increased Imperial warriors fire rate
- Increased Tanya's damage
- Balanced damage and fire rate
- When Elite, Commissar gets powerful machinegun instead of carbine-pistol
- Reduced Pathfinder's range to 250 from 280
- Reduced Pathfinder's damage from 200 to 150, increased damage againist commandos, increased fire rate
- 10X times Increased Raider's damage againist commandos
- Raider's secondary ability has been reworked
Holo spawn - new Raider's secondary ability. It spawns small Holo Drone which has limited life time and automatically repairs friendly units nearby.
- Oblivion gets promoted
- Increased Oblivion's reload speed of both weapons but decreased amount of bombs
The info about next update will appear here soon.
Follow the news and thank you for support!