The game and launcher have received some big and important changes the past month, these are some of the crucial ones.
With the added ingame menu, users will no longer have to Alt+F4 to return to the main menu.
- Improved file acquisition, launcher will now notice updated files much sooner (no delay).
- XNA Framework installation is now automated.
- Minor visual changes.
- You can now choose to store your username by checking the checkbox "Remember" next to your username.
- Fixed that some versions of Windows would not detect wether XNA was installed or not correctly.
As of these changes, along with back-end improvements, updates are rolling out much more regularly.
- Team colors for units has been re-implemented.
- Added Handicap feature. Bot Handicap is currently hardset to 200%.
- Fixed crash that sometimes would occur when repeatedly ordering units to gather to inaccessible resources.
- Fixed crash that would occur if the bot accidentally issued an order outside the map boundaries.
- Minor interface changes.
- Fixed issue with bot logic sometimes freezing the game.
- Optimization and bug fixes related to pathfinding.
- Adjusted default volume options.
- In-game menu added, activated by pressing Escape.
- New health-bars.
- New movement-order system.
- Maps remade.
- All icons remade.
- Combat improvements and bug fixes.
- Data storing revamped.
- Map Editor improvements and stability.
- Unit Transporting implemented.
- First Harbor and Ship added, using the new transport system.
- Added visual effect to units when they receive damage.
- Various world props added.
- Various back-end and development-process improvements.
- Various input patterns that would result in crashes or freezes resolved.
Team colors are in and distinguishing friend from foe is now a lot easier as you will no longer need to check the color of healthbars (by holding ALT).