July 2019: Update for Rainbow Six: 3
Great new gear for singleplayer and multiplayer!
July's Supply Drop game update is here, with the new Prism 2.5x scope and an ultra-dark remake of the classic Garage map, as well as all the great new gear and optics from previous installments.
To use for singleplayer, make sure you have a recent version of OpenRVS (or the AllR6 MP patch, which includes OpenRVS). Download the singleplayer package, and copy the files according to the readme. To use for multiplayer, the server owner must first install the Improved Custom Guns Mod v1.4, then add the Optics mod and weapon packages that they desire. Clients should not install the multiplayer files; they will auto-download when connected to the server.
New additions and changes:
- Prism 2.5x scope - for engagements out to 600 yards
- Garage Flashlight - ultra-dark map, with flashlight-equipped enemies
- Night vision with optics - holographic and reflex sights can now be used with the NV goggles
- Support for custom game modes - play mod game modes in the Custom Mission menu
- Support for goggle overlays - users can choose their own overlay texture
- (In patch 1.1) Support for custom night vision - users can choose their own overlay texture for NVG
- (In patch 1.1) Updated night vision effect - night vision clarity improved
- (In patch 1.1) Lighting enhancement shaders - choose from four different lighting enhancements designed for various map environments
Download Link for Singleplayer:
- Full version (Note: Requires OpenRVS v1.1 or greater)
- NEW: Version 1.1 patch (fixes bugs and updates night vision effect)
Download Links for Multiplayer:
- Requires Improved Custom Guns Mod v1.4!
- Optics Mod 2019 July edition:
- Garage and other ultra-dark maps:
- Improved Custom Guns Mod v1.4: