Sorry for the lack of updates regarding PUNT! We've been quite busy with not only PUNT, but our normal, everyday lives as well. However, if you do want more frequent updates, our blogspot and twitter are updated pretty much weekly.
But now for the actual news:
- The PUNT GUN, otherwise known as the E.C.H.O , now has a new pickup animation:
- We plan on posting some actual gameplay videos soon, along with a trailer
- We've been doing some tests with voice acting for D.E.L.T.A. Note, this is a test, and is an early recording, and thus it's not the best quality.
- When we said that the first two chapters of the game were complete, we didn't account for the changes that still needed to be made to the common instances within each map, so we're just starting to actually finish up the first chapter.
- We have been given permission from The Hamster Alliance: Hamsteralliance.com, to use two songs of his, "The Midnight Sun", as well as "After The Last Sunset" :
- We attempted converting the game to source 2013, and we were successful, however, it managed to break the code behind the PUNT Gun, which is why we're staying in the 2007 branch.
- We plan on releasing a template to moddb to make source 2013 singleplayer mods, as we feel the documentation can be a bit lacking.
- We've been working a bit on a level editor, however it is still fairly buggy, so nothing is entirely confirmed just yet.
- We plan on releasing the game on steam, and yes, for free.
- If you couldn't already tell, we've added turrets into some puzzles
- The game is currently in Alpha v 2.1
So that's all the news (that we're comfortable with showing at least) that we have so far.
Please follow us on twitter & Blogspot if you would like more frequent updates, but we will still try to post more frequently on here as well.
Until next time,
- Corrupted Studios