Here the new version 4.3.
It has been up on the official forum since a while now, but i would like to apologize for not being able to put it beforehand.
Otherwise find the change log below and the full download in download area.
Change log 4.3
- Add a "feudalism" game type where exporting only transfers to the castle chest, and resource stockpiling is free.
- Add a "permanent death" game type where dying resets to a peasant commoner with no money.
- Replace the scene prop hit points bar with a new custom system.
- Convert another native ship mesh to be sailable (ship_b).
- Enable filling item chests with preset load outs at mission start.
- When discarding armor with the action menu, drop it in a static item container, like the corpses when killed.
- Darken the chat overlay background, for better text clarity with some faction colors.
- Increase resource values for wood and iron items, making repairs more efficient.
- Increase the amount of salt stored in a sack; add a stockpile for excess salt piles.
- Increase the amount of wheat and grapes per harvest cycle, reduce resource requirements for wine making.
- Increase the amount of meat and hides from some animals.
- Make multiple animals move when using a herding staff, depending on skill.
- Reduce herd animal hit points.
- Make fish schools more likely to cause ripple effects or splash sounds.
- Reduce fish school movement speed.
- Construction boxes that can be used to cover other stockpiles or training stations until built.
- Enable setting rotating doors to start the mission destroyed.
- Reduce engineering skill to craft a hunting crossbow from 3 to 2.
- Tweak the flax plant shader to make them show up properly in "DirectX7" (FFP) mode.
- Set some values needed for the herdsman troop to work correctly, forgotten when first added (respawn health and stats chart ordering).
- Don't subtract 1 from player kills when it was a member of a friendly faction.
- Allow setting the initial amount for burnable wood heaps.
- Fix a bug in the crafting reward calculation script.
- Increase the damage dealt by the admin tool to kill a player, just in case.
- Make the admin panel default to the current game type.
- Name server: implement pagination for the player names list.
- List castle names with numbers in the editor.
- Add requested banners.