Everything must come to an end...
Warcraft IV - The Edge of Eternity is the merge of the two epic Warcraft 4 Projects, Warcraft 4: The Awakening and Warcraft IV: The New Age. The project is based on the events after Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne, this will feature 5 campaigns which are in this order:
the Undead Scourge
the Orcish Horde
the Human Alliance
the Convent of the Blackened
the Night Elf Sentinals
What will Warcraft 4 feature?
- New Units
- New Maps
- New Campaigns
- And of course the continuation of Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne
Why Did you decide to make this "Merge" between such large projects?
Firstly, Wc3shady and I have always worked together and helped each other so we decided to just merge each others projects, which would save time and make it easier to create with two leaders to lead the creation of the project. Secondly, this way the campaign can be much more epic, as both our brilliant stories have been merged to create an even better campaign.
What are the biggest improvements over Wc4: TA and WcIV: NA?
And this is where it gets interesting. The biggest improvement over the other two projects is that this will be a fully featured modification of the original Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne game. This really has a lot of improvements I really think are required in the project. Here are some examples:
- Online gameplay (so you will be able to play against other people online)
- Our own World Editor
- Customized interface (that includes the main menu, and a new interactive Campaign selector)
- Fully functional Warcraft IV: The Edge of Eternity music
- Great high quality models (includes high quality remakes of great old favourites like the Ghoul)
- New terrain
- New doodads
- And much more!
~ Stay Tuned ~