Pre-Alpha has Arrived!
Im happy to announce that the first pre-alpha has finally arrived! The City Of Freeroam is open to anyone who wishes to play! For those interested in playing or those who might just be curious you can download the pre-alpha below.This pre-alpha should be treated as nothing more than just a play-test/demo, please understand that this is not a finished version of the game and many things will change as development continues. The goal of this pre-alpha is to introduce new features, and test stability.
Download Pre-Alpha Here - Troublesum.itch.io
Submit Ideas- Feedback.userreport.com
Report Bugs - Feedback.userreport.com
The following features will be introduced:
- Combat Skills
- Harvesting Skills
- Day/Night Cycle
- Loot Chest
- Shops (ability to buy/sell items)
- Exploration Rewards
- Wondering NPCS
- World Map
- BGM & SFX
- Entering/Exiting Interiors
Weekly Dev-Log 12
- Added exploration rewards (gain xp & $ for exploring certain areas for the first time)
- Added level up & location discover SFX
- Create images for crafting blueprints
- Relocated starter spawn point
- Create world map w/ legend and icons
- Create quest spreadsheet then import in-game
- Add attack SFX to player(gun)
- Create quest template
- Added 4 quests
- Fixed notifications not displaying
- Improved transition when entering/exiting interiors
- Improved NPC Interactions (This was a bit buggy, now we can interact without any issues)
- Added early version of harvesting and skills that go with it.
Exploring new areas will grant you rewards like cash, and experience
Use the world map to discover new location
Non-Combat Skill Books
Skills books are used to learn different non-combat skills like foraging, fishing, mining, etc. Once you learn one of these from a skill book you will be able to harvest certain materials.
4 new quest have been added, by completing quest you are able to earn items, cash, and experience.
- Focus on bug fixes
Social Media & More
Discord - Discord.gg
Instagram - Instagram.com
Twitter - Twitter.com
Itch.Io - Troublesum.itch.io