Hi everybody,This time, with the typical set of screenshots, I bring a video that offers details about the features present in Reactor Heart so far. Likewise, the following changelog summarize these features available in the current pre-alpha version:
- Now the engines can be rotated.
- The characters displays animations when walking to any direction.
- Jawkings are set up automatically along with the terrain generation.
- Now the engine got a fire animation when started.
- Improve in the interface effects. Giving a much better user experience.
- An error block shows up whenever a regular block is not placed properly.
- Optimized terrain generation algorithm (9s to 0.2s)
- Added the piece “ship tip” to the inventory to set it up independently.
- Added the sound system with some samples.
- Now the prefabs’ editor precompute the structure to accelerate the arrangement process.