Good day, folks!
Today we’re releasing the first post-jam version of our #meatlyjam entry Shroud of Darkness.
Here’s what has been changed and added since after the jam ended:
- Added builds for Mac and Linux
- Added checkpoints
- The messages and chamber titles are now smaller and occupy less real estate on the screen
- Hook graphics have been revamped
- Flashlight graphics have been improved
- Audio has been improved and adjusted a bit
- There are no messages anymore blocking your movement
- Adjusted sorting issues
- Fixed the pressure plate that can be triggered by player and pullable objects
- Improved dungeon and colliders
We hope you enjoy the new build :)
You may find a download
Until the next time, folks!
damagefilter, DoorKnobHandle, Miez