I have had several suggestions to change the way you choose obstacles and hazards/powerups in the player editor. It was suggested I make menus for them so people can see many choices at one time. I already started working on that change and you can see an example in the picture provided. Along with that here there are some other things I plan on having ready for the next build.
- some bug fixes
- 3 new passive powerups. An active powerup is any powerup you press the run button to use. A passive is always "on". The player will be able to hold one active and one passive powerup at the same time.
- Heart(passive) - protects the player from one hit
- Super Rocket Fuel(passive) - makes your rocket shoes more powerful, moving you 50% faster when the shoes are activated.
- Slow Mo Timer(passive) - makes all hazards on the screen move 50% slower for a certain amount of time
- Powerup display - the powerups you currently have will be displayed on the top of the screen
- 30 new tree obstacles
- 3 new levels that will use all the obstacles so far. That is a total of 60 obstacles!
Please leave your thoughts on the current state of the game in the comments or send me a message. Thank you.