Hey guys. I haven't updated much in awhile because I've been extremely busy with my new indie game called 'Pirates'. (scroll down to see images/videos of Pirates)
Real briefly, about 'Rats 1985' map for PVK II and CSS.
Rats 1985 was updated already to version 5, as you can see from this video
I just haven't released it yet.
I am just waiting on a friend to give me 'flying machines'.. and I will release it.
Also, I still could use more feedback from on the proposed changes to the 'bed' in the map.
Refer to previous news article. ------> Moddb.com
Here is a brief overview -
Pirates is a multiplayer FPS themed in the 18th century Caribbean. You are placed in the role of a pirate and will find yourself battling other pacts, competing for precious booty, and working together to pillage and plunder, ports and villages. Your arsenal options consist of firearms, melee, and explosives.
- Versus/competitive gamemodes, and Co-op campaigns.
- Fully customizable character.
- Tier system for weapons and market
- Parry system for melee weapons.
- Can create new maps, and mod the game using UDK
- Voice/taunt library, customizable to character.
Media: Moddb.com - Link to image gallery