005p has been released for World at War, the changes and additions are:
- Bots will now throw Signal Flares.
- Bots may spread out / flank more.
- No longer require sv_botsRandomInput DVAR in the command line.
- Added in-game PeZBOT menu allowing you to change PeZBOT settings without having to use the console. (Press "B" (default) then select PeZBOT)
- The mod will now appear in the mod list on the game menu.
- "Being obvious" distance increased - bots will see you from a slightly longer distance away if you are not moving.
- Bots will now choose attachments for weapons.
- Bots will now choose a perk upon spawning.
- Bots start at a random rank.
- Bots may now melee enemy dogs.
- Rewaypointed Seelow for better performance - from 486 to 373 waypoints.
- Fixed waypoint bugs in all maps.
- Added DVARs: svr_pezbots_axis & svr_pezbots_allies to give greater control and allow uneven team selection.
Download 005p from Moddb.com