In Patterna, each level is a network of nodes (also known as a graph). In a way similar to HexCells or Minesweeper, each node is ultimately in one of two states (known as pattern and non-pattern). Initially, most nodes' states are unknown. It is the player's task to correctly classify these unrevealed nodes using information based on distance, connectivity, and color. Correctly classifying a node may reveal more information that in turn helps you to solve the level.
- More than 70 hand made levels (excluding the tutorial), reaching from simple to difficult
- Procedural level generator with lots of options
- All levels are provably solvable without any guessing
- Level editor and Steam Workshop integration
- Minimalist ambient soundtrack by Alex Cottrell
Patterna is now available on Steam and itch.io (includes a Steam key and the Android version) for Windows, Mac, and Linux for the price of 6.99 USD / 4.99 GBP / 6.49 EUR. You can find out more about Patterna on its its website or its Steam page.