Patch Notes #1
December 17th, 2012
We want to first say thank you for all of those who have played our game and all of those who have commented and reviewed. We're listening to everything you guys are saying and with that we have released our second patch on the full game to squash the bugs that have risen.
We've ironed out everything that has been brought up including the scary crash on load incident. We've come to the conclusion that it was a regional issue that was effecting players in France and Sweden. We've patched it, tested it out, and we hope it's fixed for everyone.
Here is a short list of some common bugs we managed to fix:
- Crash upon loading the game
- Marvin unable to jump after end cutscene
- Marvin unable to jump after the first day
- Wrong run animation when using the D-Pad
- Unable to properly use the D-Pad on the menus
- Able to run out the house before getting shot out with the sled
- Numerous art touch ups
- And more...
If you have experienced any of these bugs we thank you for being patient. If you are running Marivn's Mittens through the Desura client, you should be automatically prompted with the updates, but if you had downloaded the game as a standalone you will have to redownload the game every time there is an update.