Patch 9.0 from 01/05/2021 for Bulat steel 2.1.5:
Worked on the patch: Okzersal, Leeekaaa, Yarik
We express our deep gratitude to: Blad398 (author of New Teuton) and Jukoman (author of Fleur de Lis: Normans) for using their developments in BS.
ATTENTION! DO NOT install this patch if you do not want to "break" an already started campaign.
* After installing the patch It is necessary in BS_Setup: either turn on the "Founding of Dynasties" or turn it off.
(The checkmark must be on one of two items!).
IMPORTANT! Last required DLC scripts update: after Patch 7.0. *No update DLC required after patches 8, 9.
*Write to Leeekaaa.
Install fixes separately
Patch and translation are cumulative! *(contain all previous)
Changelog of Patch 9.0:
-! Rebalance improved: fixed upgrade levels and registered all current skins (all 500 entries revised and corrected)
-! Disabled real recruitment improved: regional recruitment is left, the hourly frames for recruiting units are removed, strong and late troops are registered for recruitment in the last levels of buildings, bonuses for recruiting some units from the forge are removed
-! edits to the voiceover file (a lot)
-! Reworked some maps for Custom battles (previews match now)
- The weather will become more beautiful (* clouds).
- Small improvements to the art of buildings in Russ
- unified the level of the settlement for the construction of siege weapons for the city and castle
- reworking of the recruitment of troops in custom battles by eras (mercenaries have been removed, only national composition, all by eras)
- new model of Swiss pikemen
- new silver-gold upgrades for Mercenary Knights
- Strengthened Crossbowmen of the Order, increased damage, armor, range, price, maintenance
- new strategic and tactical models for the commanders of Lithuania (thanks to Jukoman) and Georgia (thanks to Blad398)
- New model of Spanish thirds (base and bronze)
- remade Serbian knights and veteran swordsmen of Poland and Hungary
- new model (4 upgrades) of the Order Militia (TO)
- slightly improved upgrades for mercenary swordsmen
- late models for the Menaulates of Byzantium
- reduced the number of Horse Crossbowmen in the squad
- new late model Hinetam
- Fixed stats for the Younger Druzhina and Russian Archers
- new models for Light Spearmen
- new models for Spearmen with shields
- increased anti-cavalry bonus for all Spearmen
- fixed minor bugs in the textures of English archers
- fixed a bug with an officer of the Reitars among the Russians (texture)
- Added a new level of the Battlefield of Russia - the Battlefield.
- added new historical buildings:
Baghdad - House of Wisdom
Pisa - Pisa Cathedral
Edinburgh - Edinburgh Castle
Constantinople - Palace of Magnaur
Seville - Seville Alcazar
Cairo - Egyptian pyramids
Trondheim - Cathedral of Nidaros (for late campaign)
Leon - Santiago de Compostela
Krakow - Wawel Castle
Caesarea - Caesarea Castle
Genoa - Lanterna Tower
Bari - Basilica of Saint Nicholas the Wonderworker
Granada - Alhambra
Venice - Doge's Palace
Crimea - Temple of John the Baptist,
Athens - Parthenon,
Rome - Patneon,
Bergen - Stavkirka,
Kermanshah - Statue of Hercules,
Yazd - Sassanid Fortress,
Tripoli - Arch of Septimius Severus,
Sofia and Thessaloniki - The Rotunda of St. George,
Baghdad - Palace of the Abbasids,
Urgench - Il-Arslan Mausoleum,
Yerevan - Gandzasar Mausoleum
- new model for foot Portuguese knights
- fixed a logical error in the recruitment of Almogavars, Dart Throwers and Lusitanian Dart Throwers