Patch 13.0 from 04/08/2021 for Bulat steel 2.1.5:
Worked on the patch: Okzersal, Leeekaaa
ATTENTION! Before installing patch 13, you need to:
1. COMPLETELY delete the unit_models folder located at: \mods\Bulat Steel TW 2.1.5\data\unit_models
2. COMPLETELY delete the unit_info and units folders at:
M2TW \ mods \ Bulat Steel TW 2.1.5 \ data \ ui \ unit_info
M2TW \ mods \ Bulat Steel TW 2.1.5 \ data \ ui \ units
DO NOT install this patch if you do not want to "break" an already started campaign.
! Rebalance does not work on this patch (Okzersal did not manage to finalize it)
* After installing the patch It is necessary in BS_Setup: either turn on the "Founding of Dynasties" or turn it off.
(The checkmark must be on one of two items!).
MPORTANT! All dlc scripts need to be updated after Patch 13.0!
Patch and translation are cumulative! *(contain all previous)
Changelog of Patch 13.0:
- Mod cleaning (Removed 752 models ~ 7GB in size.)
- Removed garbage in ui (icons and info units) (> 1700 files)
- 2 new units from Okzersal: Iberian Knights (dismounted and horse)
- fix hiring Turkish riders
- minor fixes in mercenary files
- +500 to the cost of guarding generals in custom battles
- Corrections in the script for the attacks of the rebels on the cities. Removed some late troops. Removed one entry for a Scandinavian general's combat model that could lead to crashes.
- New units (Iberian Knights) are registered for all three Spanish factions in all scripts (except for dlc scripts).
- Total reworking of the composition of the scripted random troops in the "Reconquest of Capitals" script (for all factions):
(there were a lot of jambs: for example, early units in the 13 (14) century, replays, etc.)
- Improvement of some unit art
- Fixed freezing of notification events in all AI Strengthening Scripts (when in rare cases they were displayed every turn).
- In the script "AI resistance of factions to jihads and crusades", notifications about help have been fixed. (including fixed hangs of events)