It has been a long time since the release. :D
In the meanwhile we received many positive feedbacks on our work and we want to use this occasion
to thank everyone who supported us.
Thanks also to the Moddb Staff for choosing Fragging Free as winner of the "Mod Video Spotlight" of September 2008. :)
That said, there have been also few complains, mainly about difficulty settings.
Well, I checked the code and I've found a bug that made the 'Rookie' difficulty harder and the 'Pro' difficulty easier than they should have been.
Sry about that.
Other complaints were related to non working cheats and bullet time slowing down the player too much.
This patch will fix all those problems and will also improve many other little things.
- Fixed a bug related to difficulty settings. Now 'Rookie' is easier and 'Pro' is harder, as they were meant to be.
- Improved Bullet Time. Now the player is not slowed down by it, while the world around him is even slower.
- Controllable demons can pick up souls to gain health.
- Improved aiming system for controllable demons.
- Improved allied marines AI.
- 'god' and 'give health' cheats now work also with demons and vehicles. Also fixed a bug related to 'noclip' cheat.
- Added an 'Extra' section to the main menu to load custom maps.
- Added 2 new firemodes to the secret sabaoth :)
- Added jetpack sounds.
- Fixed helltime teleporting out of the map bug.
- Many fixes for maps and scripts.
- Improved precaching.