Patch 1.00.5 for Bulat steel 2.1.5 Beta from 01.15.2020:
Download Patch: Drive.google.com
Download HotFix: Drive.google.com
IMPORTANT! ATTENTION! DO NOT install this patch if you do not want "to smash" an already started campaign.
-Fixed a bug when messages about the death of rulers were duplicated. Thanks bitterhowl!
-Bitterhowl corrections for traits that can potentially remove rare crashes when destroying AI fractions.
- Correction in AI behavior files, which can potentially remove rare crashes when destroying the AI fraction.
-Fixed a bug in the script of military assistance to the weak when in some cases each move displayed the event "Alarm news from the Holy Land." - a new campaign is needed
-Fixed a bug when the starting squad of swordsmen did not retrain in the barracks of some factions in the late campaign. - need a new campaign
-Optimized help script for the AI family tree - need a new campaign
-Fixed a bug when Aragon priests were not trained in monasteries - a new campaign is needed
-Amendments to the script Military assistance to the weak (Scots are strengthened against AI of England and Norway AI) - a new campaign is needed.
-The script of the Polovtsian raids on Russia is slightly improved. - need a new campaign
-Fixed a bug in military assistance to the weak when the event about the conquest of Murcia by the Moors was displayed every move. - need a new campaign
-Fixed buggy info-picture of the Crusade resistance event for all fractions, + info-picture in SU for Aragon.
- Redesigned regional and real unit hiring in Scandinavia and for fractions Norway Sweden Denmark
- Huskarly, Lendrmenny and Riddary are now hired only by the Scandinavians and only in the territory of Scandinavia. You can replenish troops everywhere, but only in the historical region to hire. In the remaining territories they are replaced by the Knights - which cannot be hired in Scandinavia, but can be replenished there.
- Scandinavian swordsmen appeared in cities
- Any faction in the territory of Scandinavia can hire Pathfinders, Scandinavian swordsmen, Scandinavian archers and Scandinavian warriors with axes. Retraining of these units is possible only in their historical region.
- Poland and Hungary removed in the early campaign hiring spearmen with pavez and added war lance
- Byzantine Latinic became available only in 1200
- Fixed bonus for sawmills and quarries - now they work differently, but give a bonus.
- Changed some resources in descr_regions (norway, for regional hiring)
- The feudal knights for Norway, Sweden and Denmark moved to barracks and stables.
- Lithuanian archers for Lithuania are hired in Novgorod castles (temporary solution)
- For REBALANCE - fixed hiring of unique squads (there was a limit of 1-2 - became unlimited)
* The correction of the voice acting of the swordsmen-mezikhovna will be in the gulf when there will be the final version of BS2.1.5.