Patch 10.0 from 01/26/2021 for Bulat steel 2.1.5:
Worked on the patch: Okzersal, Leeekaaa, Yarik
We express our deep gratitude to: Blad398 (author of New Teuton) and Jukoman (author of Fleur de Lis: Normans) for using their developments in BS.
ATTENTION! DO NOT install this patch if you do not want to "break" an already started campaign.
* After installing the patch It is necessary in BS_Setup: either turn on the "Founding of Dynasties" or turn it off.
(The checkmark must be on one of two items!).
IMPORTANT! After patch 10, the script update is discontinued.
*The scripts needed to be updated only after the release of patch 7
Patch and translation are cumulative! *(contain all previous)
Changelog of Patch 10.0:
- Fixed a bug when, when the script for recapturing capitals after the capture of Rome was turned on, it was impossible to return to the bosom of the church by Catholic factions (removed the auto line to the new owner).
- Moved the animation of pulling the bowstring for some units - Byzantine regular archers, Ottoman infantry, Mamelukes etc.
- in this regard, the skins for them have been reworked (texture of arrows and bowstrings)
- added upgrades for Janissaries and Mamelukes, fixed bugs in their textures
- new base models for the Arab cavalry
- fixed textures of the Muslim standard bearer
- Large organ cannon replaced with Wagenburg, with its own animation
- Early Reitars replaced with the Militia of the communes of Italian cities
- replaced secondary weapon to Genoese crossbowmen
- fixed hands of heavy Muslim spearmen and more than 20 units using a similar hand model
- new models of Landrmenns, foot and horse
- Denmark got the opportunity to hire Landrmenns in Scandinavia
- new model of Elite Crossbowmen, there is animation of bowstring and bolt
- new upgrade models for Heavy City Spearmen
- replaced all low-quality halberds for halberdiers, removed unnecessary (ugly)
- added upgrades for equestrian crossbowmen
- guizarmers added to the custom for all factions (only England had)
- new Al haka infantry models
- fixed ferry near Rome
- fixed conversion from castle to city
- fixed stats of the Desert Archers - they have a shield, so they made -1 from the skill and +1 to the shield. The overall protection score has not changed. In addition, he made them -1 to attack.
- Newscript for AI combat behavior (Thanks to DaC Team)
- new art for all units that have been upgraded.
- improved icons of some riders (the horse is now visible on the icon)
- reduced by 25% the amount of money received for the murder of 1 inhabitant when occupying a settlement and when it is plundered or destroyed.
- help for Khorezm AI when Mongol invasion is enabled (with the player's consent). (as there were complaints that in the late campaign, the Mongols are the fastest to fulfill the conditions of the campaign.)
- Fixed founding of dynasties - now it is impossible for family members to have two dynasties at the same time. (This led, we suspect, to rare ctd)
- Cut out all scripted sieges of cities in the DLC script "Military assistance to the weak factions" (This should exclude rare crashes when loading saves).