For more details, refer to the osu! Catch the Beat World Cup 2015 wiki article.
- Registration Phase: 02-19 Apr 2015
- Live Drawings: 2 May 2015 14:00 UTC
- Group Stage: 09-10 May 2015
- Round of 16: 16-17 May 2015
- Quarterfinals: 23-24 May 2015
- Semi-finals: 30-31 May 2015
- Finals - Week 1: 6-7 Jun 2015
- Finals - Week 2: 13-14 Jun 2015
What has been changed?
- Sign-ups are individual now. Teams will be compiled by captains after registration phase. For more information, please read the Tournament Registration Regulations.
- Sign-ups run via forum PM only, now.
- We have changed over to a double elimination bracket after group stage. Therefore, the tournament runs for a full week longer. Check the Stage Instructions for more details.
- We have adjusted the mappool size to be smaller and more consistent across all stages.
- We have removed the FreeMod bracket, specifically for Catch the Beat. Instead, you can now pick Hidden on HardRock and DoubleTime beatmaps.
- We have implemented a new ‘veto’ rule, replacing the previous beatmap picking restrictions.
- The limitations of mod-specific brackets have been removed. You can pick freely from any bracket now.
- The limitations of exchanging players have been removed. You can exchange players freely now.
- 1st: 6 months supporter tag, profile badge, osu! merchandise, “CtB Champion” user title
- 2nd: 3 months supporter tag, profile badge
- 3rd: 1 month supporter tag, profile badge
How do I register?
- Send a PM to Loctav titled “CWC Registration”.
- Do not found teams in advance! Register individually, if you wish to join this competition. Teams will be formed after registration phase concluded by country’s team captains!
- Hand in your registration before 19 Apr 2015 at 23:59:59 UTC.
- You can only participate if you are of a Catch the Beat global ranking of #8000 or higher and did not violate the osu! community rules in the past 12 months.
If your registration was successful, you will be notified. This may take a while.Remember that any registrations past the deadline will not be considered under any circumstances - so get your registrations done early to avoid any last-minute issues.