These last couple of months have been hectic. September came, and stole most of my time (thanks a lot, public school.) In these past months, we have seen the birth (and swift death) of the sniper rifle, the M16 remodel, and the new hunting rifle. For those of you who have been following this project for a while, you will know that I have wanted to put some sort of semi-auto rifle, and I finally found the opportunity.
In other developments, I have started to re-familiarize myself with Unity, as it has been some time since I actually went into the engine to program. While in, I also started on the scene for the first sequence of one of the three playable characters. The title image of this post is the product.
The story is going well, and I am glad to say that I have most of the pathways for the main plot planned out, as well as all of the choices.
To get necessary equipment and some software, Maya or another modeling/animation software better than Blender, I started a Kickstarter, which is in the process of being authorized and approved. Supporting this project will allow me to expand the game to what I believe to be its full potential, and maybe even add on additional game modes. I am having trouble getting this set up, but it will definitely be up and running soon.
Thank you all for your continued support and feedback. You have no idea how much it means to me.
Project Necrophobia Head