During the last couple of days we’ve been busy trying to get the word out there about Northward. Between emails and messages we’ve managed to squeeze in some tweaks and small additions to the pre-alpha demo to make it a better experience. You can now keep going after the initial waves of enemies to test the durability of your village, defending it until it gets completely overrun. How many waves will you be able to withstand?
For the full list of details, check the update notes below.
Check out gameplay from the 1.1 pre-alpha over at these youtubers!
Jerry the Penguin tries out the new co-op update with a friend
ChristonianA takes a look at Northward
- You can now keep testing your village defenses against endless waves of enemies.
- Basic tutorial elements added.
- Enemy pathfinding improved.
- Enemy movement and positioning improved.
- Spell buttons enlarged and clickable.
- Shaman’s bear form sprites revised.
- A bunch of minor tweaks.