- A new version for the demo (v1.04) is online. It contains the following changes
- Objects caught in the inventory are now tied mouse cursor as the player has not used the right click or that the action was not successful.
- Toggle effect between toolbar and inventory fixed.
- Optimized variables, reducing the processors calculations.
- Capacity increased inventory.
- Removing the inventory navigation arrows.
- New photo and video of new room
- Website completely redone, with more content.
- For questions or problems with the game, I put on the site an online discussion system.
Since the last update, I received via forums and email, a lot of feedback players on the project.
In summary, here's what comes out.
- The main character, currently included in the demo, collected 58.33% of votes.
- The second character, not included, collected 41.67%.
Since there are many views, it was decided to keep the two characters. The choice between the two will be included at the beginning of the game.
- 2 versions of the game will be available (after a personal choice as well as the opinions and feedback of players)
1 free version, which will include :
The full story
The character currently in the demo
1 paid version, which will include in addition to the free version:
The second character, selectable at the start of play
4 additional rooms
2 different end
Interaction between the character of the game and the player via email (the character of the game will communicate with the player by email)
Goodies (still to be defined)
o A crowdfunding campaign will be launched shortly. This version will be launched only if the campaign succeeds.
o The free version will be launched end December 2015.
Finally, do not forget the online contest, which ends on 30/09.
And especially thank you to all.